Privacy & Return Policy
Privacy & Return Policy
Our Policy outlines:
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- How your personal information is used and protected; and
- When and with whom we share your personal information
What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your purchase experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our office and websites.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Government identifiers, such as national identification numbers and driver’s license numbers
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
- Gender and nationality
- Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, and returned
- Location information, such as geo-location information
- Employment information, such as occupation, title, and professional memberships
- Education information, such as degree and schooling information
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information only when we receive from you. Information we receive from you includes: i) information you actively share with us, such as when you create an account on our websites, and ii) information you provide us passively through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
Information We Receive from You
You actively share information with us in various ways in our stores and online. For example, you share information when you:
- Make an online purchase, or other transaction, with us;
- Create an account on one of our websites;
- Create a mobile shopping list;
- Participate in our programs, such as eReceipts;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on one of our websites;
- Use features of our websites and services that may ask you to grant us access to the camera or microphone on your computer or mobile device.
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information.
You also passively provide us information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our websites and mobile services work correctly and supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts – our work to understand our customers’ needs and provide information about our products and services. Here are some examples:
- Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites.
- Browsing Information: We use our own and third-party technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services.
- Precise Device Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our services and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To create and maintain your account
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
To do the above, we combine personal and non-personal information, collected online and offline. We also may transfer or share your personal information within our corporate family of companies, for these purposes.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of Gulf Coast Trade & Supplies LLC?
We will not sell or rent your personal information for monetary consideration. We will not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, except in the following circumstances:
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, payment card processors, marketing and advertising vendors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Gulf Coast Trade & Supplies (www.gulfcoast-e.com), our customers, our associates, or other persons.
- Protecting the health or safety of customers;
- Addressing crimes committed on Gulf Coast Trade & Supplies LLC property;
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
- Responding to a valid legal inquiry; and
- Responding to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law
- Advertising Related Activities - We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (pseudonymous information includes things like: device identifier, type of device, IP addresses, cookies and other information associated with your browsing and app usage) with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics providers, and others. We do not share information that directly identifies you (information such as name or email address) with these companies.
With Your Consent
In circumstances other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, and we also will not sell or rent your personal information for monetary consideration.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information.
We have a team of associates who are responsible for helping to protect the security of your information. Whether you are purchasing on our websites, through our mobile services, or from our office, we use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. These measures may include physical and technical security access controls or other safeguards, information security technologies and policies, procedures to help ensure the appropriate disposal of information, and training programs.
Our Return Policy, We’re Happy to Help
If you’re not happy with your product, let us help you with a return or replacement. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Normally, items purchased on www.gulfcoast-e.com may be returned or exchanged within Seven (7) days of purchase with a copy of Invoice based on below terms & conditions.
- If Wrong materials/products/specifications/color code were sent from the requested list of items.
- If there is a difference in the Size/Measurement with contrast to the requested materials or products.
- If damaged products/materials were received.
- If Defective items/faulty materials/products are received.
- Materials/products quality not matching with the manufacturer claims.
- If materials/products are missing as per the manufacturer’s product manual.
- If notified to us within 24 hours on receipt of the order to our Contact Number: +968 71780498.
- In case,the materials need testing by third party agencies, all costs are borne by the buyer.
All delivery and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Vendor/Seller or Manufacturer, if any or above conditions are satisfied.
In case, the seller does not have the replacement product, he can provide the refund to the buyer and buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement.
Replacements will be done within 7 days of time from receipt of goods at the vendor / manufacturer facility and solely depends upon the availability of the materials/products.
We will schedule the process of pickup on acceptance your request for returns from our vendors / manufacturers.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and call +968 71780498 for replacements with your order details, date of material receipt and reasons for replacement within 24 hours of receipt of materials / products.
Returns are not accepted if,
- The Products/Goods are used and tampered after received.
- Product is not installed according to user manual and results in damage / malfunctioning.
- Partial Returns / Remnants are not accepted.
- No other materials / items will be exchanged for different materials/items.
- Not notified within 24 hours on receipt of delivery to our contact No. +968 71780498.
Cancellations are accepted When:
- Requested goods, products are not modified to suit the buyer.
- Requested goods, products are not in transit from the suppliers/sellers or manufacturer.
- Delivery at buyer door steps cannot be cancelled for any reasons, other than mentioned in the returns above.
Cancellations are NOT accepted When:
- Requested goods, products are In-Transit
- Requested goods, products are sourced by the vendors, sellers after buyer placing an order.
- Requested goods, products are imported by the vendors, sellers based on the buyer order.
- Requested goods, products are custom built to suit your requirements and manufacturing is in progress.